You need to be in sales or have a contract with Cisco for support.

-Patrick

"Kevin Wigle"  wrote in message
> from various posts......
>
> Quite often rumours are based in fact (like at one time needing CCNA to
get
> CCDA... :-)  )
>
> 1.    You do not get a CCO login account from CCNP/CCDP status.

How is it possible that one, who has only CCNP/DP, has not even attempted
CCIE written much less CCIE lab, and has never "signed up" for CCO login,
received via e-mail a valid CCO login from Cisco?  Just wondering as I know
someone in that exact situation.

I realize the CCIE is the "end all" to some people, but the fact of the
matter is someone who is CCDP has the higest level design cert from Cisco,
and how in the world does Cisco expect them to design and setup (in a test
environment or otherwise) and configure good networks without access to IOS
images and other CCO stuff?  Geez..... it's not like this stuff is a matter
of national security.....

Mike W.