from various posts......

Quite often rumours are based in fact (like at one time needing CCNA to get
CCDA... :-)  )

1.    You do not get a CCO login account from CCNP/CCDP status.

2.    The consultant program used to give you a CCO login, I got one when I
registered for the Consultant program on 2 April 1999.

However, the program has changed and is now completely web based.

You can find it here:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/765/partner_programs/consultant/

3.    An authorized Reseller or Partner can register their employess for a
CCO login.  However, this does not get you download capabilities.

4.    If a Reseller/Partner requests that a name be removed from their
account, the person removed will retain "Guest" status.  I think it is for a
limited time - I'm not sure.  When I requested that an employee that left my
company be taken off our account the CCO team member told me this.

5.    To download images your CCO login has to be associated with a
maintenance contract.  My company account gets me to expanded information
and Cisco company information but it doesn't allow me to download software.
Another login I have with a client I have has me listed on their smartnet
and with that account I can download software.

6.    Someone wrote that the "Get Login" bombed on them....  I just tried
it, got to the form and I did everything except push the last submit
(because I have 2 accounts).  Looked good up to that point.

Kevin Wigle