Perhaps I should not be responding in this manner to ABC, but...

>EIGRP is hybird.

That's hybrid.  And that term has no technical meaning--it comes from
Cisco marketing speak.

>EIGRP uses Hello protocol to discover neighbor, just like other link state
>routing protocol does.

"other" implies that EIGRP is also a link state protocol. It is not.

>That's what I mean.  I did not say that EIGRP is link state routing
>protocol.

I quote:
At 4:33 AM -0400 7/8/01, abc wrote:
>EIGRP use link state routing protocol algorithm to discover neighbor.

It uses a hello subprotocol, which is not inherently LS or DV.  The
LS or DV algorithms are used in route computation, which is a
function different than topology discovery.

>Using DV algorithm to updates direct connected  neighbor, but it is
>non-periodic, partial.
>Calclate path by using diffusing computation, check IEEE Article to see what
>it is, I suggested
>
>No wonder Cisco certification is no longer valueable, just created some
>skilled test taker.

Are you deliberately trolling to irritate people?  Incidentally, it
appears that the test taking skills do not include spelling, assuming
you hold certifications.

--
"What Problem are you trying to solve?"
***send Cisco questions to the list, so all can benefit -- not