I'm getting alot of good info from this post, thanks alot guys!!

I also just wanted to apologize for my comments to ABC. I should have just
ignored him...

I think its safe to say that that test I took was wrong and that EIGRP does
not discover networks like IGRP....

Patrick you have motivaded me to set it up in a lab and check out the
sniffer. Sounds like there good be some good learning to be had there.

Thanks again,
JF

Oh ya passed the CCIE written today, I aslo relized that I have A LOT of
ground to cover before the lab, so you guys should be seeing alot of me for
awile:)