Welcome to the world of "techno zealots". Most of the time, everyone gets
along.  HOWEVER, everyone definitely has their opinion and normally does not
mind sharing them.  Think of this as "techno group therapy".

It is almost impossible not to start of passionate discussion sometime or
another during your affiliation with any newsgroup.  It happens.  I have
been roasted on several occasions myself.

My best words of advice:  Do not let it bother and learn from this
experience.

This is America at her finest!! The free, (sometimes PAINFUL) exchange of
ideas and thoughts.

My $0.02 worth

--
"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, A+, 3Wizard