On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Magenta Bloom wrote:

> hope to obtain my CCNP & CCDA eventually.  Thing is, I'm a 95-pounder 5 FT
> individual.  I think that with my physique, one of the drawbacks is that I
> can't lift or install those huge racks and jumbo switches. I'm concerned
> that my size will be an obstacle in this field.

Hmm.. If you feel that would be a problem, simply focus more on the design
and management side of the field...then you just push people and paper. :)

Less skilled labor is easy to come by to do heavy lifting and the
like...the brains to design stable, functional, and efficient networks is
not.

good luck.

...david

---
david raistrick (deep in the south georgia woods)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]