I can't see that it would affect you in the least.

I'm a 240 pound 6 feet 2 goon who can't fit behind cabinets. My fingers were
built for rugby, not cage nuts and fiddly screws, and my packed lunch is
invariably heavier than the kit I'm installing.
I had a full training session last week whilst trying to hold a 4006 in
place while dropping about 15 cage screws in to the bottom of the rack.
I gave up and did the donkey work while someone more petite put the screws
in.

To be honest I'd rather be small

Gaz