I'm small too, not quite as small as you but still in the same boat.  I
prefer to use my brian to fine more ceative ways to do the heavy work.  You
will find all kinds of shortcuts like putting two screws in the rack to
balance the rack ears on to hold the weight while you put in the mounting
screws, etc.  You will also spend more time balancing a laptop hooked to the
console port than you will lifting the equipment.  Also with a CCNP/CCDA
salery you can afford a gym thats open 24/7
Eugene