From: Dennis Laganiere
To: 'Ole Drews Jensen '; Dennis Laganiere; '[EMAIL PROTECTED] '
Sent: 7/10/2001 8:21 PM
Subject: RE: Dead 2501 [7:11865]

That did it.  I made a new HyperTerminal session with "none" instead of
"hardware" and it worked great.  I hacked the password, but didn't see
anything strange in the config.  I went ahead and cleared the config and
rebooted; same thing.

If anybody knows why this happens, I'd be curious to know; but in the
mean time, thanks Mr. Jensen, you're my guru of the day... :-)

--- Dennis