From: Cisco Nuts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cable connection from a 2502---> Andrew mau?? [7:11961]

Hi,
Does anyone know what kind of cable do I need to use to connect my 2 2502
routers to an Andrew mau that has RJ-45 ports? Is there a special pin-out
for building TR cables or will a regular cat-5(straight-thru) cable work?
Also, if I do NOT want to use a MAU, is there a way to fake the TR int. in a

UP/UP state similiar to the # no keepalive command used for E0 interfaces?
Please advise.
Thank you.