Looked up some old posts and found the following sources for Type 3 media
filters:
Pacific Cable $17,
Cabling System Warehouse part no 205-01-rj45 $15.66,
See also:
http://www.ortronics.com/products/search/default.asp?product=media+filter&sh
ow=5 item # OR-60100015

Know that I've seen a web site that showed the components. Don't have time
to search.