From: NP-BASS LEON [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 9:32 PM
To: 'Farhan Ahmed'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: DLCI [7:12679]

OKAY, I THINK WE NEED TO GET THIS STRAIGHT, I HAVE A YES AND A NO

WRITTEN EARLIER, IT WAS QUOTED AS SAYING THAT:

Yes you can.  The local telco will map the DLCI to what ever the host
circuit is....we are an ISP and have the same DLCI sometimes 3 or 4 times
mapping to different host circuits all destined to different clients....