hi,
i'm setting up my lab and want to install the tftp
server on one PC.I would also want to upgrade my IOS
image and install the IP feature pack.I reckon,that
the tftp can be installed on any PC on any OS say
windows,and that the tftp server would acquire the ip
address of the PC.Can anyone please give a detailed
process of the installation and integration in a
network, plus how to install the ip fearure pack.
I'ld appreciate any input.
thanx

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/