One of the Cisco account managers with whom I work circulated information
about a Cisco dial in VoIP demo. the way it works is that you call a number,
choose from a menu, and you can hear VoIP, VoATM, and VoFrame demos. This
apparently was set up to demonstrate to potential voice over customers that
call quality is very good.

I don't want to circulate the access number I was given without explicit
Cisco permission, but for those of you who are Cisco customers or sell Cisco
solutions, you may want to contact your Cisco account manager and ask for
the information.

It's pretty neet to check out the setup diagram, and then try the various
options to compare quality.

Chuck