I dont know if this is the right list or not if not please direct me to the
right list,

I have a cisco 2620 router that a coworker of mine has botched up, and i was
wondering if i could get some help here.

here is the story, the guy was supposed to update the boot roms, simple
enough right? anyways here is what happened

the 1/4 inch square chip, in socket U9 which is located in the lower right
hand corner of the 2620 just two the right of the two dimm slots was removed
and somehow the pins got broken off.

my question is where can i get a new chip for socket U9 on a 2620, the chip
had the following info on it

w2
17-4163-03
05/99

I dont know what this chip does or where to get a new one, please help as
now the router doesnt boot at all

please reply to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks in advance!!