The WSJ listed Extreme and Foundry as companys that had "turned the corner"
and were weathering this downturn nicely. My guess is both will be around.

Of course who knows.....

"John
                    Hardman"             To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               Subject:     Re: Catalyst 6509 vs
BlackDiamond [7:13837]
                    Sent
by:

nobody@groups

tudy.com

07/27/2001
                    12:21
AM

Please
                    respond

"John

Hardman"

Hi

You have a point there, but I will bet Foundry will be, not too sure about
Extreme. Foundry just reported their 10th straight profitable quarter.

--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE