I was using an IBM 3250 as a terminal server to my practice lab - I upgraded
to a 16 port xyplex 1600 maxserver.  Is anyone else using this in the same
capacity?  I could really use a config for it- I have the mx1500.sys
software running on it from tftp and have played a little with it but
haven't figured out configuring services etc.

Any config, wwether reverse telnet to the ports or telnet in and CONNECT to
port x, I don't care - just something that will save me 2 weeks of trial and
error would be great

Thanks
Louie