>>>SNIP
With a little bit of practice, it's dependable,
reliable, and takes an
amazingly short time to boot up. ;-)
>>>END SNIP

I've been known to take upto 12 hours to boot up when
I've got too much blood in the alcohol stream.

Phil.

--- "Wilson, Bradley"  wrote: > Are
you allowed to take a subnet calculator into

[EMAIL PROTECTED]