This might sound like a stupid question, but I have now read and practised a
lot of BGP stuff, but there's one thing I am not 100% sure I understand;
None of the books have been able to put the last brick in place in the
puzzle for me.

In what situations will "end-user" companies use IBGP and not just an IGP as
OSPF or EIGRP?

I believe that most ISP's use IBGP with a full mess where there are more
than one EBGP connection - right?

And a question to those of you who do a lot of BGP setup's for customers,
how often do you typically use BGP at "end-user" companies and how often
will IBGP be used there with or without an IGR running on their network(s)?

Thanks for any comments on this,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen