if you don't have customer access to CCO, you can use the public
configuration tool at

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/front.x/newConfig/config_root.pl

for starters.

13 serial - want to run external CSU's, or save yourself some trouble by
using integrated serial/CSU's?

how many is a "small number" of FE ports?

I ask because the 72xx platform is picky about the number of high speed
ports it will support.

also, depending upon your design requirements, have you looked into running
ATM at the core and frame at your remotes? 13 frame circuits terminating to
a single ATM or ATM IMA can be very cost effective.

without knowing more, I would guess you should start with a 7206 and see if
you can get enough port density there.  the next step up is a 7505.

HTH

Chuck