Yes it's a pretty bad spec' I know,  I'm just working on a request from a
friend. I won't get into a discussion about the type of  links but I agree
with your thinking of a 7K router. I've access to the CCO, but wanted to see
what suggestions everyone has as I wasn't sure at what point the number of
serial links would be to much for the throughput of the 7k. Initially a 3662
was mentioned but I don't think that can handle the ports never mind the
throughput. A bit more reading and spec' is required I think

cheers