I insert a small logo for each of my certifications to the top of my
cv. It doesn't take up much space (and yes there is more than 1 :) ),
and it sets your cv apart from others. I have only ever had feedback
from one agency, who said the liked it, but that doesn't mean that 20
others didn't like it.

Mind you, i'm employed.

I have never been asked for evidence of certs, has anyone else?

Symon

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Symon