I do not think you need to do that. As long as is is visible on your resume
the HR people will trust that you have the certifications. I have been asked
to bring in my actual certificates on 1 occasion. HR people have to go
trough a lot of paperwork as is, so I think it might be a good idea to spare
them of the extra paperwork.

sam sneed