I've got a Cisco 7206VXR running IOS  Version 12.0(10)S. It has a couple of
Ethernet interfaces connected to a Cisco 3548XL switch. I've seen alot of
collisions on the interfaces of the router and alot of collisions and runts
on the ports of the switch they are connected to. The first thing I thought
of was duplex or speed mismatch. I checked the switches settings and both
ports are set to 10Mbs/half-duplex as they should be. I've been trying to
check the duplex setting on the router interfaces and I can't find a command
that allows me to see that. I've tried using the duplex command in the
interface configuration mode, but that is not understood. Am I correct in
thinking the duplex setting is set to half by default?

--
James Haynes
Network Architect