It's not that "I'm" trying to connect two switches in half duplex mode. I've
been examining a new network responsibility and it involves this connection.
We have a separate group in this company that configures the switches. In
order for me to have them change the configuration I need to have the
information I'm looking for, namely, are Ethernet interfaces on a 7206VXR
router by default half-duplex or full-duplex. The command full, or
half-duplex does not appear to apply to this router. On a Fast Ethernet
interface a show interface command will tell you the duplex setting, but not
so with the Ethernet interface.

--
James Haynes
Network Architect