The interfaces in question on the router are 10Mb Ethernet, not 100Mb
FastEthernet. The router will not accept the command full-duplex in
interface configuration mode. I have used the commands  half / full-duplex
on other routers, but it doesn't appear to be working on this one.

--
James Haynes
Network Architect