I checked all over Cisco's web site, and in the list of fields for   show ip
bgp summary  ,they do not list the value in those three.  I have tried to
use the  bgp scan-time   , but changing this on both peers does not change
the value in  show ip bgp summary.  In RFC 2547bis, it talks a bit about
synching the routes in the VRF to the routing table.  Not sure if this is
what the Scan Interval is.

I am helping someone to code an OS, and want to make the output of the
command look similar to Cisco's.  It is crazy that I can not find any
documentation which says what BGP Activity (Prefixes, Paths) and Scan Time.