Excuse me for this rant.  I'm not trying to be the content cop, I just
wanted to make an observation.

Do we no longer have an Associate list as well as the Professional
list?  We've been getting horrendous numbers of emails lately that
simply do not belong on this list.  If you don't know how to connect a
PC to a router using the console cable or how to connect two routers
back-to-back, it seems to me that you should ask those types of
questions on the CCNA-level list, not the CCNP-level list.

I'm not intending to come down too hard on people asking these
questions, I'm just asking that you post to the appropriate list.  The
Associate mailing list is intended for the simpler questions, while the
Professional list is intended for those with slighly more advanced
questions.  I understand that we tend to grant a *lot* of leeway when it
comes to subject matter, but the level of the question should still be
appropriate to the list it's posted to.

Okay, enough ranting.  :-)  Back to our regular programming....

Regards,
John