From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Donald B Johnson jr
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 9:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Associate and Professional Email Lists [7:16217]

I think that if there is a split, all these questions concerning work should
be split out. It is supposed to be about group study not group consulting.
Over the time that I have been here there seems to be a growing number of
narrowly worded questions to bail someone out at work, and this individual
doesn't even seem to consult CCO most of the time, even though they are
supporting a Cisco platform. The culture here seems to support and highly
respect the intellectual property of others, which I whole-heartedly agree,
but it shows a lack of respect for those who consult for a living. I
personally like giving "so called flames" to people who are looking for free
consulting work to hide there apparent laziness. Just like everyone chimes
in when someone comes here and tries to sell certzone labs gets blasted. I
wish that blatant " my boss wants me to set up a central frame hub and six
spoke network what should I do" should get blasted or pointed to place where
people can consult for food. Paul any e-mail that has boss in it should get
an automated stock reply, check CCO, call cisco, buy gear, have cisco SE set
it up, have a nice day. Now I know people are going to say that this is how
they learn by posting real world questions and this is true but it is the
blatant ones that I am talking about. Oh and keep this in mind that the
people answering the these so called learning experiences didn't just know
the answer, at some point they had to check CCO, contact Cisco, buy gear,
work with Cisco SE, have a nice day.