let me save you the trouble. ;->

1)it is a violation to disclose whether or not ISIS is on the LAB, but you
probably should study it anyway, if only because

2) those /32's in the routing table are supposed to be there when you have
an OSPF network over a frame relay cloud. no, they can't be summarized on
routers connected to the cloud.

3) it is NDA to reveal specifics about the Lab, such as the IOS version. on
the other hand, with Cisco releasing 12.2 these days, one might consider
which IOS versions Cisco might think it important for CCIE's to be familiar
with.

4) there are only so many ways to redistribute a /28 into a /24. check the
archives, as this has been a regular topic of discussion

5) yes, the answers that cc boot camp provides for their labs very often
contain incorrect information. part of the challenge is to figure that out

6) as far as which of the several practice lab packages is "best" that is
subjective

7) the CCIE list archives contain the answers to these and all the questions
that come up on a weekly basis.

Hey, Tony, did I miss any?

Chuck