From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ole Drews Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 8:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: A new networking term - thoughts? [7:16668]

Chuck, I think there's a difference here. Split Horizon as you say, does not
advertise a route back out the interface that it received it on, but the
iBGP does not only not propagate a route learned from other iBGP out the
receiving interface, but it does not propagate it out any interfaces unless
it has been setup as a cluster server.

If you would name this, it would probably be something like "iBGP horizon"
:-)

Just my 00000010 cents.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~