Hi
According to my knowledge incorrect TCP check sum cause to TCP
retransmissions.
What could be reason for incorrect TCP checksum?
As I understand it could be problem in one of the router/proxy probably
switch.
And intuitively I think that problem should be wherever in OS.
Can you give me any suggestion about detection of the fault machine or
source to find more info about this problem.

Suggestions I mean something more constructive than putting sniffers on each
leg of the device and look for TCP checksum errors.