Thanks for all of the posts, but let me rephrase the question.  I was
wondering between the two certifications CCNP/CCDP. Let's say that there are
2 individuals one with the CCDP and one with the CCNP and they both have
about 2 years of experience on an average which one makes more on a rough
estimate or from any personal experiences that any of you may have?  I know
that the certs don't get you any money or jobs anymore but they do help when
it is time to interview for a position and you also have experience