The lack of any warranty should provide a lower price for this.  I'd be
curious about the testing if any the seller has done.  Does it boot?  What
is displayed when it does?  Question is has there been testing done, and
if so what were the results.

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity