nothing wrong with it, but do you need a 5500?  You can get a
5000 (Like 5500 but slower backplane I beleive), for about
$1000 with a SupI and power supply.  The below router has
a SupII which gives you FEC ability, which although is
definitly fair game for CCIE, its not that difficult.

The 5113 was replaced by the 5213, you may wish to check if
there were any hardware issues with it.  Sometimes Cisco made
"A" versions of some of those older modules and fixed nasty bugs.

Brian

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Sanjay Chaudhry wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I'm trying to buy a refurbished switch with the following
> specifications:

> Cisco Catalyst 5505 w/ Supervisor Engine II WS-X5506
>
> Included in the Chassis:
>
> One WS-C5505 Chassis 5 slot Chassis
> 1 Supervisor Engine II (WS-X5506)
>
> 1 AC Power Supply
> 1 12 PORT 100BaseTX Ethernet (WS-X5113)
> 1 AC Cord
> 1 Console Kit
>
> There is no guarantee against DOA from seller. I'll be responsible for
> everything after the sale!!
> I'm a recent CCNA. This is intended for my CCNP/CCIE lab. I'll need your
> advice here... I don't even know if Flash/RAM should have been mentioned
> in the switch specs and are missing...
> Your input is highly valued.
> Thanks,
> Sanjay
    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401                30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101      Cisco Channel Partner
toll free: 866-2NETJAM
phone:     318-212-0245
fax:       318-212-0246