Well, my advise to all is still the same, don't buy from

1. OneSource
2. IQSale
3. GrandStore
4. Hitek

They are the same companies and they seems to believe that changing their
names help to avoid their responsibilities to their customers. They are
FRAUD and CHEATER . I will also put up the names of the people that I was in
contact with in a web page shortly... If you know of anybody that has been
cheat or default by these companies above, please forward details to me and
I will put it together in a web page as a warning to others.

If anybody knows any other name that the companies go by , let me know... I
will be putting up a web page pertaining to this company and I strongly
suggest that anybody thinking of buying anything from them either directly
or through eBay, seriously reconsider it.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...