Phil,

Just curious, because I am a reseller, and I sell/buy equipment from alot
of people already mentioned on this list, including babyjake (World Wide
Technology Exchange).  When you call him, and he, or sheila answers the
phone, and  you put this in there face point blank.........what do they
say?  i mean how do they respond?  I would not use email.  I would call
them every day.

Brian

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Circusnuts wrote:

> Add one more- Ebay's "BabyJake."  He sent me a DOA router & them asked me
> fill out insurance paperwork for possible UPS damages.  I did & sent the
> router back.  This was more than 6 months & 10 E-mails ago.  I suspect
> BabyJake was paid both UPS's insurance & me.
>
> Very Unscrupulous
> Phil

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Netjam, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.netjam.net
VISA/MC/AMEX/COD          phone: 318-212-0245
30 day warranty           fax:   318-212-0246