From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Lupi, Guy
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 3:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: banner motd [7:17204]

Should have done that in the first email, here it is.  Like I said, works on
all my other routers, just not on the ones running Version 12.0(3)T3.
Thanks.

banner motd x
*                     !!!!!  WARNING  !!!!!                            *
* This is a private system.  Unauthorized access is prohibited by law. *
*       Violators may be prosecuted.  If you are not authorized        *
*            to access this system, please disconnect now.             *