Hi,
   I am working on combining to E1's to work as one so that the upper layers
would see the bundle as a 4Mbps link with only one point to point IP at
least that's what cisco says, i read about it on Cisco and found some sample
configurations. I would like you guys to go through this setup and
opinionate on this before i try it on actual E1's !! . I  will have to ask
my provider to configure at their end a similar configuration and also
conbine the 2E1's to be addressed by IP address.

interface Serial6/0
 encapsulation ppp
 no keepalive
 dialer in-band