What's the type of E1 you're planning to use? Is there any E1 PRI in your
scenario?
I assume you're using point-to-point E1 however your configuration has
references to dilaer profiles, which are irrelevent to permanent PPP
connections.
To configure 2 (dedicated, ppp) E1's as a Multilink bundle is very straight
forward, however, PPP multilink is not the preferred solution and has many
drawbacks.
Why don't you just configure your (and your provider's) routers to use the 2
routes equally? Actually this will accomplish the same result you're aiming
at, but you gain greater reliability.