Hey All,

I have been trying to set up my 3660 (IOS 12.1) access router to log
everything to my HP OpenView server (Solaris 8).  It seems simple to set
up on the Cisco side with only a few commands but it doesn't seem to be
working.  The 'show logging' command indicates that it is working and
sending messages to the remote box but it is not receiving anything.
Any thoughts, guidelines, info?

Thanks,
Charles.

These are the configuration items I entered:

logging on
logging buffered 10000 debugging
no logging rate-limit
logging trap debugging
logging facility syslog
logging 192.168.x.x

Results of 'show logging':
router#sh logging
Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 1 messages rate-limited, 0
flushes, 0 overruns)
    Console logging: level debugging, 1559 messages logged
    Monitor logging: level debugging, 0 messages logged
    Buffer logging: level debugging, 1560 messages logged
    Logging Exception size (0 bytes)
    Trap logging: level debugging, 1564 message lines logged
        Logging to 192.168.x.x, 33 message lines logged

Log Buffer (10000 bytes):

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of cdowling.vcf]