On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, CCIE Wannabe wrote:

> Does anyone know how to determine the MAC address of a BVI?  Is it
> randomly selected from one for interfaces on the bridge group? Or is
> there a preference for a particular interface on the bridge group?

sh run int bvi will show you the MAC.  Its a good idea to hard code the
mac address of a BVI.  If the router reboots, the mac could change, and
some people would be left not being able to get places.

Brian

> Thanks!
    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Netjam, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.netjam.net
VISA/MC/AMEX/COD          phone: 318-212-0245
30 day warranty           fax:   318-212-0246