To be precise it doesn't.

read the originals yourself and stop the hysteria

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nos/

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Crane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 September 2001 14:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: US Stock [7:19433]

To be precise the actual quote reads as follows

"In the year of the new century and nine months,
>From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city..."

"In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

Vilas Nafde wrote:

> Thisis what i received from one  newsgroup:
>
> Some Prophesies about USA bombing
> The Nostradamus prediction:(Nostradamus September 11th, 1651)
> It has been foreseen that exactly three hundred and fifty years
> into the
> future, silver phoenixes shall strike down the twin brothers of
> oppression
> that carried the king's nation, which shall bring upon the
> apocalypse." -
>
> Thanks & Regards

PLEASE READ: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential
and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended
recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any
further action in reliance on it and you should delete it and notify the
sender immediately. Email is not a secure method of communication and
Nomura International plc cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this
e-mail for virus infection, for which Nomura International plc accepts
no responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
Nomura International plc. This email is intended for informational
purposes only and is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
securities or related financial instruments. Nomura International plc is
regulated by the Securities and Futures Authority Limited and is a
member of the London Stock Exchange.