From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 9:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: US Stock [7:19433]

That's the beauty of his prophecies, after the fact it is easy to make them
fit whatever circumstances exist....people see what they want to see, faces
in clouds, truth in horoscopes etc......

                    "Vilas
Nafde"

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: US Stock
[7:19433]

nobody@groups

tudy.com

09/12/2001
                    08:36
AM

Please
                    respond
                    "Vilas
Nafde"

Thisis what i received from one  newsgroup:

Some Prophesies about USA bombing
The Nostradamus prediction:(Nostradamus September 11th, 1651)
It has been foreseen that exactly three hundred and fifty years into the
future, silver phoenixes shall strike down the twin brothers of oppression
that carried the king's nation, which shall bring upon the apocalypse." -

Thanks & Regards