From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Circusnuts
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 7:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: US Stock [7:19433]

In Biblical history I believe this (assuming this US attack sourced out of
the middle east) started in Genesis with Abraham's sons Isaac & Ishmael.  As
far as the "why me," we can again look @ scriptures to see that it rains on
both the just & unjust.  We can also analyze America & see that it's not
exactly consumed with what I would call "God's chosen people."  Many of us
are faithful, but many of us are not.  We should be horrified by the
violence, but not surprise.  This we are reminded of in Genesis too.

I couldn't help but think as I left work today, driving across the Woodrow
Wilson bridge heading into Virginia, I could see beyond National Airport to
the Pentagon where huge smoke trails filled the sky.  Is what I'm feeling
the same sentiment felt almost 60 years ago during the Pearl Harbor attack
???  The "it's in my backyard & what am I willing to do" effect has set in.
I myself am a new father, with all the pride, hang-up's, & paranoia that
goes along with that new roll.  I would fight like I have never had to fight
before to secure freedoms I have all but grown up with & know no different.
I hope the good people of the world can figure this thing out, but referring
to my first paragraph it should be no surprised.

A nation in our prayers
Phil