While I understand what you are saying, I believe these two individuals are
taking a sarcastic tone, not to the events of yesterday, which are tragic,
but to the original poster's implication that this attack was brought on
(and justified) because America is a nation of sinners.  I took offense to
that post myself.

The events of yesterday took place because there are people in this world
with absolutely no regard for human life.  I sincerely hope they find the
individuals responsible for this atrocity and bring them to justice.

Heather