Can you atleast ping the ip address that you are trying to telnet into.
That
will tell you if you atleast have a good net connection

-----Original Message-----
From: khramov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 5505 [7:19754]

I've got a 5505 and I can not telnet into the switch portion of it from
my work station.  To get into it I have ot telnet into RSM module first
and from there I telnet into the switch intself.  I check 5505 it does
not have an ip permit list configured on it.   So why I can not telnet
into the switch.

Regards,
Alex Khramov

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of khramov.vcf]