Thomas I've had a look round CCO and I can't see very much to do with video
apart from marketing spiel. I was thinking that this should work but then I
had of a couple of thoughts, from my experience with voip normally a call to
or from an isdn interface would be a voice call and not a data call. I'm
thinking that the video conferencing equipment accepts only data calls,
maybe it is possible just send the traffic out of the isdn interface as a
data call. Just found some info have a look at this
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/iosw/ioft/mucvmn/prodlit/ipmcm_ds.htm
this is just an example but it looks like it could be possible, maybe
someone else has done video and can provide some input

cheers

""Thomas N.""  wrote in message
> Yes,  the camera is H323 supported.  If the module is not the right one,
> what module should I use in this case?
>

> ""Patrick Donlon""  wrote in message
> > Thomas does the camera use h323 across the network? if so it should be
> > possible, I'd be interested to here if it works
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > ""Thomas N.""  wrote in message
> > > Hm... my topology messed up with the line swapping.  Here it goes
again:

> > > -------------------------------------
> > > video conf. camera
> > >   Ethernet0
> > >    Router
> > > VIC-2BRI-NT/TE
> > >    ISDN cloud
> > > ISDN video conf. camera

> > > ""Thomas N.""  wrote in message
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > this

> > connected
VIC-2BRI-NT/TE