10.0.200.32 mask 0.255.0.15

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Ugly Access Lists [7:19996]

I just had to write the ugliest access list I've ever personally
configured.  I had to allow the following traffic:

-  First octet must be 10
-  Second octect can be anything
-  Third octect must start with 200
-  Fourth octet must be in the .32 subnet, assuming a /27 mask length.

Using a single permit statement, how would you write this?  I know how
I did it, but for those of you needing some access list practice (and
who actually feel like doing this sort of exercise at this time), I'd
like to see how you would do it.

Regards,
John