John,

You cheated, and you didn't need to - I'm half drunk anyway. I had no chance
:-)

Will your access list allow 10.x.208.x   ???    It stops at 207.

I tried to allow from 200 upwards in the third octet which I still think is:

10.0.200.32  0.255.55.31

Answer me quick - two more pints and I start talking to the pixies.

Gareth